Monday, October 17, 2011

A Suprise Phone Call

I am just too excited!  Our PM said that we would hear from a representative from Guardian within two weeks, but she just called a few minutes ago!  We are meeting with her at our home site this Wednesday, October 19, at 2:00 PM!

I know that we will be going over our wiring/cable outlet selections and making any changes, but are there any questions that all you Ryan Homes gurus think we should ask? :)

So after this meeting, our pre-drywall meeting should be soon, right?! Happy Building, everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! You will get to go inside your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, forget the selections! I'm super excited about going inside my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just did our pre-drywall & guardian meeting together. You pre-drywall should be soon! It was so fun to walk around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maryishness - I sure hope it is soon! I am beyond anxious to move in already!

    ReplyDelete